Mona Lisa ~~ Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini




"Mona Lisa," 6" x 8", portrait of my newest muse, a wee little gray tabby kitten, available for $329 to the first asking nicely. Polite requests may always come to me.


I created step-by-step documentation of Mona Lisa's painting progress for inclusion in the exhibition I'm hanging tomorrow at the Orion Township Public Library. The original, along with my supplemental materials, will join another 2 dozen paintings.


The show will remain up throughout the month of October.


Meanwhile, at 10pm EST tonite, "The Sound of Souls" auction will begin. 100% of the proceeds from this painting will be donated to Best Friends Animal Society. The auctionwill run a standard 7 days - I challenge you to rise to the occasion and make this donation a worthwhile one!


Thanks as always for looking at - and sharing - my artwork with your friends and family -
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment