Wipe Your Paws ~~ Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini

"Wipe Your Paws," 8" square, commissioned pet portrait of a mixed breed dog, private collection (THANK YOU!). Inquiries may always come to me.

You've seen Scrappy before - I painted him last week. My client loved the storytelling aspect of the first painting, and asked me to create a second piece highlighting Scrappy's happy face. I was very pleased to have an opportunity to paint this guy's wonderful expression!

And finally I've built a virtual gallery to showcase the "Happily Ever Afters" exhibition at Best Friends. All the paintings are for sale, with proceeds benefitting Best Friends. There are also photos of the installation on my Facebook page.

Meanwhile, thanks as always for looking at - and sharing - my artwork with your friends and family -
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment