Ruby ~~ Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini

"Ruby," 8" square, commissioned dog portrait, completed in Golden Open Acrylics on an Ampersand Gessobord, private collection (THANK YOU!!). Inquiries on how you can commission a portrait of your best friend may come to me.
Don't you just love this face? Totally melt-worthy. Dear, sweet Ruby.
I have been negligent in thanking those of you who are keeping me busy. I'm fielding inquiries, booking new commissions and selling paintings left and right - guess it's that time of year!
So warm thanks and a special welcome to the newest Dog-a-Day collectors. Thanks go out also to my favorite long time purchasers who have recently added to their walls. It is much appreciated.

And Painting #1000, "The Sound of Souls," hammered last night at $330. Every cent is going to Best Friends Animal Sanctuary. THANK YOU ALSO to all the bidders for making this event such a success!!
Enjoy the weekend -
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment