Sam and Bella ~~ Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini


"Sam and Bella," 11" x 14", commissioned double Maltese portrait done in Golden Open Acrylics on a 2" cradeled Ampersand Gessobord (see below), private collection (THANK YOU!). Inquiries may always come to me.
I love working on these cradeled panels - I carry the painting around the sides, and there is absolutely no need to frame the piece. Let me know if you are interested in having your portrait done like this - it makes for a gorgeous presentation!

This painting has been "in the works" for a few weeks now - there's no way I could have pulled off something this size and complexity in one day!

Thanks for looking at, and sharing, my artwork with your friends and family -
Kim

PSST - I'm still accepting holiday commissions. Email meto get on my calendar!

Artist Q&A Day This Friday

On Friday, October 29th I'll open up the Painting a Dog a Day blog and take all your arts related questions.

There will be a thread started first thing Friday morning. You can submit your questions using the comment option on the blog. As I publish each comment, I'll also answer each question.

This is a great way to start conversations up regarding materials or processes or even just choosing muses.

I look forward to sharing ideas with you this coming Friday!

Shhh...It's a Secret

In keeping with the whole holiday gift-giving bit, there may be some days where I am unable to post or share my painting.

After all, I don't want to ruin any surprises! But don't worry - I'll post them after the holidays when all gifts have been given.

Meanwhile, let's just say that the other painting I finished today was killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment