Blackie ~~ Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini


I'm delighted to share that the above painting "Blackie," 18" x 14", acrylics on gallery wrapped canvas, one of my favorite pieces from the "Larger than Life" series (2002-2007), has found a wonderful forever home.

Very warm thanks to my collector and Blackie's new Mom, who sent me her Christmas Wish List yesterday. I was more than happy to partner with "Santa" and get Blackie into her home just in time to enjoy the holidays!

This afternoon I'm adding a few more paintings to my Etsy store - perhaps there's one (or two) that you could put on your list?

Just let me know! or Santa, too.

Thanks for looking at, and sharing, my artwork with your friends and family -
Kim


Timing is Everything

Or so I've heard.

Which means going forward you can expect to see the Painting a Dog a Day Newsletter hit your mailbox mid-day as opposed to in the wee hours.

As in the past, newsletter subscribers (if the Dog a Day paintings come into your mailbox, you are a newsletter subscriber) will receive the paintings several hours prior to anything getting updated to the blog (which is here, right here, where you are currently reading). This gives subscribers preferential purchasing opportunities and bragging rights ("I saw it first!").

If you want to be a subscriber (it's free, by the way!), just train your email to fetch (again here, right here, in the sidebar to the left, up near the top of the page).

And by the way, I will never sell or share your contact information with anyone.

Inquiries may always come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment