Holiday Lights (Mona Lisa) ~~ Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini

"Holiday Lights (Mona Lisa, 2010)," 5" x 7", Golden Open Acrylics on Ampersand Gessobord, depicting a four month old Mona nestled amidst a tangle of Christmas lights.

You can snag the original for $289 by bring the first to email.

You can order the painting on blank notecards through my Imagekind shop. Personally, I think this design will make for a wonderful seasonal card or thank you note.

Feel free to browse my Imagekind notecards and reproductions - you might also find something for a couple people on your list! (Don't see what you want? that's ok - shoot me an email and I'll get it taken care of!)

Want a similar painting starring your own pet? That's easy to do - inquiries may come to me.

Thanks for looking at, and sharing, my artwork with your friends and family -
Kim

Fa La La La La

I'd like to think that's what was going through Mona's head during our photo shoot, but really all she wanted was a nap.

Our first session last week was a little more energy packed. Lots of blurry photos of her skidding into the pile of lights.

Lesson learned - the kitten is far more cooperative for the camera when sleepy.


For additional information on my artwork or workshops please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment