Introducing the Vs (Power Paws) ~~ Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini


"Introducing the V's (Power Paws)," 11" x 14", Golden Open Acrylics on Ampersand Gessobord, depicting a litter of 10 soon-to-be-assistance-dog puppies. This original painting glows in person - it seems a crime to view it only on the computer - but in an attempt to share the level of detail, I've included a close up below.

You can proudly hang "The V's" on your wall and make a donation to the assistance dog organization Power Paws at the same time. This painting is available for $699 (don't forget that preferred collectors get 10% off their purchases, too).

Last week you might recall that I painted another Power Paws puppy Rusty. Rusty's family sent me photos of their newest litter of 4 legged heros, and I got to thinking.

How cool would it be to chronicle the life of a service dog through the Dog a Day paintings?

It didn't take long for the details to get ironed out (thank you to all involved!!), and here is the first of my newest series of paintings.

Here's how it'll work: Periodically I'll profile pups from the "V" litter and share bits of their lifestories. My goal is to do at least one a month, but you might see them more frequently than this.

Another important detail: 20% of the proceeds from the artwork sales will go back to Power Paws, so that they may continue touching lives.

So let's give a warm welcome to these 10 pups - I don't know what exactly is in store for them, but I do know they are going to go on to do some most excellent things.

Thanks for looking at, and sharing, my artwork with your friends and family -
Kim



Holiday Note Cards
"Holiday Lights (Mona Lisa, 2010)," 5" x 7", Golden Open Acrylics on Ampersand Gessobord, depicting a four month old Mona nestled amidst a tangle of Christmas lights.

You can snag the original for $289 by being the first to email.

Order notecards of "Holiday Lights" by visiting my Imagekind shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment