Paperwork ~~ Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini

"Drip Dry," 9" x 12", painting of a German Shorthaired Pointer, done in Golden Open Acrylics on an Ampersand Gessobord, from September 2010's Painting a Dog a Day project.

Been doing paperwork all morning - paying bills, projecting operating expenses for the new year, planning marketing campaigns, and archiving computer files.

It's becoming obvious that I won't have time to paint today - between a PTA meeting, basketball carpool, two music lessons, and a drumline carpool - my afternoon and evening is pretty well already consumed.

Meanwhile I thought I'd at least share a few images with you, paintings I'm considering sending out into the world of juried exhibitions. I'll let you know which ones end up going where, but meanwhile enjoy the eyecandy!

Oh, and if you haven't already visited the Canine Art Guild's new online exhibition, please do. This one features all shelter and rescue dogs with cash prizes going to the shelters affiliated with the paintings receiving the most popular votes.

Thanks, as always, for supporting my artwork!
Happy New Year, Kim

PS Are you thinking about 10% off newly booked commissions ?? the commission has to be booked during January, but can happen at any time of this year. Shoot me an email if you are interested!


No comments:

Post a Comment