Hippity Hop (A Gratitude Painting) ~~ Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini


"Hippity Hop," 5" x 7", portrait of a fat white rabbit, done in Golden Open Acrylics on Ampersand Gessobord. This piece is part of my Gratitude Project, and as such, proceeds from it's sale will support Best Friends Animal Sanctuary (BFAS). The painting can be yours for $289 - inquiries may come to me.

Another critter from last summer's visit to BFAS. I met so many during my visit, and the afterglow of the serenity I absorbed when there still lingers.

You may order notecards of "Hippity Hop" here (wouldn't they make for fun Spring announcements? I've heard a rumor that Spring is coming......), and once the original sells, I will also offer poster quality reproductions (using this same link). Proceeds from these sales will also go to BFAS.

Thanks, as always, for looking at and sharing my artwork with your friends and family -
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment