Ike ~~ Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini


"Ike," 5" square, portrait of a Black Lab service dog. This piece was done in Golden Open Acrylics on Ampersand Gessobord, and is not for sale. Inquiries may always come to me.

I'm going to leave it to Ike's person to introduce him:

"Right from the day I picked him up from PAWS HQ ... he decided I was the one he had to take care of. There was no bonding time... he just decided I was his and he would do whatever I needed whenever I needed it.

"We never had to work hard on anything .. we just blended as a team.... He was always ready and almost anticipating my next move before I even knew what it was. He was my heart, my soul, my everything.

"I was his world and he opened mine."

Ike's crossed the Rainbow Bridge for a while now. It was my extreme honor to give her a little slice of him, this time to stay for good.

Thanks so very much for following along with my artwork!
Kim

Will U B My Valentine?

I am painting a special Valentine this coming Monday.

Interested?

If so, send 2-3 clear,non-flash photos of your pet to me, using the subject line of "Valentine." All entries must be received by midnight EST on Saturday, February 12th.

You can submit more than one pet, but please do them in separate emails.

I'll peruse the photos Sunday afternoon and choose the one who sings to me the loudest.

Said crooner will then star as Monday's Dog a Day painting.

And you'll be singing "Hallelujah's", too, because once it's dry, I'll ship the painting off your way!

So, will you be mine?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment