Stretched (Amelia) ~~ Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini


"Stretched (Amelia)," 6" square, commissioned portrait of a rescued black lab, done in Golden Open Acrylics on Ampersand Gessobord, private collection (THANK YOU!).

Amelia's portrait was done using photos her family shared - would you like to commission a custom painting of your dog (or cat or horse or guinea pig or bunny or.......)? I've made it as simple as possible. Sketches start at $29, paintings at $200 - and inquiries may always come to me.**

Some families I never tire working with, and Amelia's is no exception. I think Amelia's painting is number 6 for them...... and painting her soulful face was even more rewarding, knowing the other portraits (also all rescues) she would eventually be joining.

Painting a Dog a Day has brought some rather amazing people into my life, one of the many blessings I am grateful for daily. Please consider yourself hugged and appreciated today!

Thanks so very much for following along with my artwork!
Kim

**I am especially interested in all black, all white, or black and white animals for my series titled "Black and Whites". If you know of a potential black and white muse, pleasesend me a note - I'd love to "meet" them!


Thank You

Two recent paintings are headed to new homes. Warm thanks to both my returning collector and to my newest client for choosing to add a Dog a Day piece into their homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment