All Dressed Up ~~ Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini

"All Dressed Up (Donica)," 7" x 12", commissioned Andalusian filly portrait. This painting was done in Golden Open acrylics on a Raymar panel and will be headed to her new home shortly (THANK YOU!).

I see a couple minor changes I want to make and my client hasn't had the chance to give me any feedback yet, but I have to call it a day - dinner's gotta be cooked and then I'm off to an Art Guild Meeting.

And for the record, I only had 1 paczki today. Ok, 1. And a half. But that's it. For now.

Enjoy your Fat Tuesday!

Thanks, as always, for looking at and sharing my artwork with your friends and family -
Kim

My reference photo for Donica's painting

A Quiet Week

It will be quiet in these parts the next couple days - and not because of a sugar crash after my paczki-fest today.

I have several portraits scheduled that are surprise gifts. I don't want to risk ruining things by posting or sharing images.

So, don't worry if you don't hear from me. I'm just knee deep in paint.

And stale paczki's. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment