Murphy Can Dance ~~ Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini

"Murphy Can Dance", 4" x 6", portrait of a (Cairn?) Terrier, done in Golden Open and Heavy Body acrylics on a Raymar panel, $239.

Email me if you are interested in buying him. And thanks!

I don't know much about this little fella, other than the fact that he's very cute, which is rather obvious.

Thanks, as always, for looking at and sharing my artwork with your friends and family.
Kim

Make a Difference

Next week's Daily Paintworks challenge will be a fundraiser for the survivors of the Japanese earthquake.

It's called "Help Japan" and more information is available on the Daily Paintworks website.

I will be participating, both as a contributor and as a buyer.

If you have the means, I encourage you to consider one or the other. Or both.

Thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment