RERUN - SUV Ammo ~~ Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini

"SUV (Ammo)," 6" x 8", portrait of a Mastiff, from the "Sunday Driver's" series of paintings depicting dogs and cars. This painting was done in Golden acrylics on a Raymar panel and is available for purchase for $379. Inquiries may come to me.

I've been busy working on top secret commissions, but figured today I'd share one of my all time favorite paintings. This one was completed in April of 2010.

Why is "SUV Ammo" a favorite of mine?

I love the dog's relaxed expression, and the flip of his tongue.

I love the lines that the window edges make.

I love the reflections in the rear window.

And I love that I can remember painting Ammo, dancing in front of my easel and having just as much fun as the dog did when he got to go for a ride.

Thanks, as always, for looking at and sharing my artwork with your friends and family -
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment