Ewe + Two ~~ Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini

"Ewe + Two," 8" square, portrait of an ewe and two lambs, done in Golden Open Acrylics on an Ampersand Gessobord. $399 to the first asking nicely.

What a great springtime addition (ahem, or Mother's Day gift!!) this painting would be to your collection - email meif you are interested.

Nothing says spring like fresh little babies. Which means I should paint some puppies next, right?

Well then, send me your pics!

And big thanks to collector Julie, who responded to my request on Facebook for some painting ideas with a mess of sheep photos she took over the weekend. Julie, I'm popping a little something in the mail for you!!

Thanks for sharing my artwork with your friends and family,
Kim

Studio Happenings

Some bits from this week's To-Do List (you're welcome to come help out!):
  • Order new paintbrushes (HOOray!)
  • Connect with The Man Child's friend to discuss and sketch out her proposed tattoo design (and, yes, her mother knows!)
  • Plan - and experiment - with sewn fabric and paper embellishments in my journal
  • Plant orchid glad and anemone bulbs outside studio window (poor things are left over from last spring)
  • Hit up the library for new studio tunes (Berlioz, Emmylou and Avenged Sevenfold are on my list)
  • Bake lemon squares (I've been craving them!)
  • Read my new book Drawing Lab for Mixed Media Artists
  • Carve new printing plate and hand-color Van Gogh inspired print designs for dance studio
  • Design signage schematic for local retail establishment (also order crackle medium for underpainting)

No comments:

Post a Comment