Chubby Birds- Delilah SMith

I worked in the yard most of the day and about 3 o'clock the sun finally came out. I usually start painting at 8 Am but is has been so cold and rainy here that I had to take advantage of the good weather. I didn't get into the studio until 7PM but I got my daily painting done. I am working on 2 larger painting but the brush never touch the canvas on those. Someday I need to be three people.

Chubby Bird and Pussy Willow
Chubby Bird and Pussy Willow, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Chubby Bird and Pussy Willow
7x5
oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel

Media: oil painting
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Price: $120 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $120 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email



"post your opinion in the comments" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.comDelilah Smith" Daily Painter"

No comments:

Post a Comment