Smiling Oliver ~~ Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini


"Smiling Oliver," 4" x 6", commissioned portrait of a mixed breed, done in Golden Open Acrylics on canvasboard, private collection (THANK YOU!!).

I painted Oliver before, nearly 4 years ago. His family wanted a new portrait that showed off Oliver's bright smile, and I was happy to oblige.

Thanks for sharing my artwork with your friends and family,
Kim

Dancing Angels

I received several requests for reproductions of my Dancing with the Stars design.

Prints are sized approximately 13" x 14". You can have yours shipped in a tube ($24), matted and framed (starting at $103), or printed on canvas and stretched ($97).

There is also a notecards option.

Proceeds from every single purchase of Dancing with the Starz will be donated to Starz Performing Arts Dancing Angels Scholarship Program.

Thank you so much for supporting the dancers.


No comments:

Post a Comment