Baby Moo ~~ Kimberly Kelly Santini

 
 
  
 

"Baby Moo," 5" square, Golden Open Acrylics on artists' Ampersand gessobord, depicting a young Holstein calf. This painting can be added to your collection for $239 - inquiries may come to me.

 
Remember our trip earlier this week to Cook's Dairy Farm? This is one of the little fellas we hung out with for a bit. I'm sharing my reference photo below, so that you can see my source of inspiration.

 
Thanks for looking at - and sharing - my artwork with your friends and family.
Kim

 
 




 
Future Dragon Slayer?
 

For generations, citizens of Lake Orion (my hometown) have told the story of a dragon living in the depths of our lake. 

 
We even have a summer festival that pays homage to her - with dragon boat races, tours of historic lakeside homes, sidewalk chalk contests, and an art exhibition.

 
It's time for me to start my dragon painting - but I need your help finding my muse.

 
I want to do a larger than life puppy/dog, accompanied by a toy dragon. In keeping with the tradition of the dragon myth, the dog must have an expressive face that tells legions of stories. (I already have the dragon - you simply need to supply the puppy!)

 
You may nominate your puppy by sending non-flash photos to me by July 17th.
 

Photos submitted must be of your own taking. By virtue of submission, you are granting me permission to create derivative artwork at any point in the future. 

 
I'll update submissions on the studio's facebook page every couple days.
 

Thanks so much for helping me out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment