Balance

 
 

"Balance," 6" square, Golden Open Acrylics on Ampersand Gessobord, a portrait loosely based on my blue heeler cattle dog mix, Finnigan. This is also my entry for theDaily Paintworks' Challenge of last week (the challenge also titled "Balance"), and will be headed to the Canine Art Guild's July online exhibition, "Ying Yang." This original painting can be yours for $299.

 
Balance seems to be the theme du jour.

 
Today's the first day of my kids' summer vacation.
 

Want a little "Balance" in your life? email me and we'll work something out!
 

Thanks for looking at - and sharing - my artwork with your friends and family,
Kim

 
 

Mona to Finnigan after the photo shoot that
 inspired "Balance": "You do all these ridiculous
 tricks to get a treat. All I gotta do is look cute.
 And everyone thinks YOU are smart. Hah."
 
short pause
 
"I'll let you smell my butt if you leave me a morsel."
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment