Piggie Pie ~~ Kimberly Kelly Santini


"Piggie Pie," 6" square, done in Golden Open Acrylics on an Ampersand Gessobord, $299 to the first one asking "pretty piggie please."

Inquiries may come to me.

This reference photo came from a collector who is very actively involved in rescue. I've earmarked the proceeds from the sale of "Piggie Pie" to go to Piggie Paradise, the pig haven at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary. I know she'll be pleased, and Piggie Paradise can do something special for their residents with the funds.

Thanks for sharing my artwork with your friends and family,
Kim

PS This painting is titled after one of my all time favorite books, Margie Palatini's "Piggie Pie." Check it out from your library and read it to a special kid!
Pictured above are just a few of the props I've accumulated for the project

Sweet Tooth

I confirmed today that Poppyseed Deli and Fountain in downtown Lake Orion (Michigan) will hang a new series of my paintings.

They've set aside the wall directly behind their old-tyme candy counter to showcase - guess what ?! - my still lifes of vintage candies.

Which means over the next couple days I'll be painting (and sampling) all sorts of candies, getting the pieces ready for installation in 2 weeks.

Anyone for a Bazooka?

No comments:

Post a Comment