The Three Musketeers

 
 
 

"The Three Musketeers," 6" x 8", Golden Open Acrylics on canvasboard, depicting three vintage Fisher Price dog figurines. The newest piece in my "Treats, Toys and Treasures" series of paintings being displayed atPoppyseed Deli in Downtown Lake Orion. Inquiries may come to me.

 
There's nothing like painting still lifes to train one's eye on the nuances of light and shadow. And all the good info I soak up when painting them gets put to use when I set my reference photos away, and try to imagine my pet portrait subjects sitting in the studio with me.
 

Meanwhile, there's nearly two dozen fresh paintings at Poppyseeds, all under $100. Stop by for a coffee, and go home with a treasure.
 

Thanks for looking at - and sharing - my artwork with your friends and family,
Kim


 
It's A Party !!
 


 
Join us for dessert, beverages, and music, this coming Friday evening at the Orion Art Center, from 7-9pm.

 
It will be your final opportunity to view the nearly 50 paintings from the Painting a Dog a Day project before they move to their next destination.

 
Hope you can make it!
 

The Orion Art Center is at the southern most end of Anderson Street, nestled up along the banks of the Paint Creek, in downtown Lake Orion. More information available at 248-693-4986.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment