The Shibas ~~ By Kimberly Kelly Santini

 
 
  
 

"The Shibas," 6" x 10", commissioned double portrait of Shiba Inus done in Golden Open Acrylics on a Raymar panel. This painting is not for sale, but I would be more than happy to discuss creating something equally spectacular for you - email me.

 
"The Shibas" are a wedding gift - and who do you think will be the absolute favoritest guest at the reception? and for all eternity?

 
Portraits make for fabulous gift giving, and if you can't fathom sneaking around and collecting the necessary photos so that I can actually paint the portrait, just leave the research to the recipient. You and I will put together a killer gift certificate (killer sample pictured below).

 
Then you get to sit back and enjoy the perks of being at the top of your friends' A List. 
 

Thanks so much for looking at - and sharing - my artwork with your friends and family,
Kim
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment