Family Portrait ~~ Kimberly Kelly Santini


 
 
 

"Family Portrait," 12" x 12", commissioned portrait of two Jack Russell Terriers, done in Golden Open Acrylics on an Ampersand Gessobord. This one's not for sale - it's already headed to a new home.

 
And I'm not really sure how much of a background story I can share about these two. Let's just say that one of the parents is deployed, and the portrait will be a huge birthday surprise for the other stateside parent.

 
Please help keep this a secret if you think you know the two muses. And thank you!

 
Thanks, as always, for looking at and sharing my paintings with your friends and family,
Kim

 
 
COMING UP ~~ PAINTING WORKSHOP "Mixing Color Not Mud": Saturday, October 8th, at the Orion Art Center in Lake Orion MICHIGAN. Email me to get on the early bird list.
 

 

Finnigan says "OMG, YES!! she does one of these
 every day..... I'm so over this. Why can't we just play
 frisbee 24/7? Now THAT would be epic....."

 
Some days I paint to my own drum, and some days I paint commissioned pieces. I try to keep an even balance during the year.
 

But as the holidays approach, there are more commissions and less "my own drum" sorts of paintings.


Just because of the demand.

 
Which starts up about now.

 
So, if you are thinking about commissioning a portrait or ordering a gift certificate as a holiday gift, let's start that conversation now.

 
Because right now I can say yes.

 
Who knows what that answer will be in a couple of weeks.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment