Ladybugs ~~ by Kimberly Kelly Santini



Once this original painting sells, I'll make reproductions (notecards and giclees) available in my FineArtAmerica storefront.

 
 

"Ladybugs," 12" square, a portrait of two Great Dane little ladies, done in Golden Open Acrylics on an Ampersand Gessobord. These pups hail from a recent litter rescued by Ohio Great Dane Rescue (OGDR) and the painting is the latest addition to my Gratitude series.
 

There is a short wait list for "Ladybugs," and I am working through those in the order received. If you would like an option to purchase them, please send me an email. I have a feeling that this painting, like the puppies, will find a wonderful home in no time at all.
 

If you didn't see them yesterday, some in process pics are on the studio Facebook page.
 

I'm off to lead my grownUP journallers in tonite's workshop - we are playing with graphite and watercolors, which should be a good time.
 

Meanwhile, who to paint tomorrow? decisions, decisions.....
 

Thanks, as always, for looking at and sharing my paintings with your friends and family,
Kim
 
 
COMING UP ~~ PAINTING WORKSHOP "Mixing Color Not Mud": Saturday, October 8th, at the Orion Art Center in Lake Orion MICHIGAN. Email me to get on the early bird list.
 

 



 
So you blew off my opening last Saturday night, and look what you missed.......

 
Gallery 194 invited the Romeo Guild of Art to hang a group show this month.
 

If you get a chance, please swing by  - it is a fabulous exhibit deep with talent from some of my favorite Michigan artists like (we're in no particular order, guys, so don't even think about giving me grief!) Ken Taylor, Barb and Don Clay, Sharon Will, Sue Kwolek, Don Wieland, Jan Filarski, Janet Almstead-Davison, Robert Fionda and Laura Gabriel. Just to name a few.
 

There was live music, most excellent food and drinks and Mother Nature even provided a spectacular thunderstorm.
 

And I learned that "A Gentle Breeze", pictured above, earned 2nd Place. On top of that, another of my pieces sold (thank you very much to new collector EW).
 

My sincerest thanks to the staff at Gallery 194 for this opportunity.
 

And next time, peeps, come on out to the party!! You're always invited!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment