Chaplin, A Painted Sketch ~~ Kimberly Kelly Santini


 
 
 

"Chaplin," image approximately 4-1/2" x 3", roughly centered on an 8" x 10" piece of multimedia artboard. Commissioned portrait of a baby rat, a special addition to a long-time Dog-a-Day family.

 
Chaplin's not for sale, but I'll be more than happy to do something similar starring your own family member - inquiries may come to me.

 
Thanks, as always, for looking at and sharing my paintings with your friends and family,
Kim
 

 
COMING UP ~~ PAINTING WORKSHOP "Mixing Color Not Mud": Saturday, October 8th, at the Orion Art Center in Lake Orion MICHIGAN. Email me to get on the early bird list.

 


 
Arts & Scraps
Inspiration Xs 1000
 

Today I took a field trip with a fellow journallers Audra, Toni and Judy to Arts & Scraps in Detroit.
 

Arts & Scraps supplies materials to over 275,000 students and artists, all 28 tons of it recycled industrial materials, all accumulated via donations from around the country.

 
I came home with a big ole sack of wallpaper samples, fabric swatches, old maps, sewing patterns, and other fabulous bits.

 
I can't wait to make my next journal - assembled entirely from recycled materials.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment