Enzo, A Painted Sketch ~~ Kimberly Kelly Santini

 
 

 

"Enzo," commissioned sketch portrait of a beautiful orange long-hair cat, image approzimately 6" x 4" and roughly centered on an 8" x 10" piece of multimedia artists paper, done in Golden Open Acrylics.

 
Another holiday gift in the making....... a rather fabulous one, if I do say so myself. Someone's going to feel extra special on Christmas morning. And someone else is going to get some major perks.

 
Thanks, as always, for looking at and sharing my paintings,
Kim

 
PAINTING WORKSHOP, October 8th, Lake Orion Michigan, 10am-4pm. Email me for additional information.


Pinterest
 

Ever found a recipe or a great DIY project online? and then you go back to try and find it and no luck?

 
Yeah, me too.

 
That's why I'm such a huge fan of the new site Pinterest.

 
It allows you to create virtual file folders of all those cool things you see online, complete with site addresses and copyright information.
 
And it's free!!

 
Come on over and check it out!

 
(I'm "ksantini" over there, just in case you want to see some of my favorite things.) 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment