Happy Birthday, Sarah ~~ by Kimberly Kelly Santini

 
 
 

"Here Comes Trouble (Yoda)," and he's just in time to wish his Mom a happy birthday!!

 
The image on this painted sketch is approximately 5" x 7", and it's roughly centered on an 8" x 10" piece of multimedia artboard.

 
Yoda makes sure that every single day is a gift, but today he's also gifting a portrait of himself to his Mom. Because that's how he rolls.

 
I'd bet this qualifies for an extra special birthday dinner. Yoda votes for chicken.

 
On behalf of the Painting a Dog a Day community (and Mikey, too), here's to a most excellent year, Sarah!

 
Thanks, as always, for looking at and sharing my paintings with your friends and family,
Kim
 
 
COMING UP ~~ PAINTING WORKSHOP "Mixing Color Not Mud": Saturday, October 8th, at the Orion Art Center in Lake Orion MICHIGAN. Email me to get on the early bird list.
 

 

Back to School

 
I'm not clear, exactly, on where the summer went. But it's gone.

 
The leaves are dropping and there's an undeniable chill in the air.

 
Oh yeah - and the kids are back in school!!

 
I rattled around in an empty house today, where I had planned to dedicate some time to deep cleaning. But I just am not ready to erase all the detritis of summer quite yet.

 
Maybe by the end of the week.

 
We'll see!

 
Meanwhile, what does the end of summer mean for me?

 
It means I'm busy editing the latest Painting a Dog a Day book (this one will be Year Four! use the link above to see the previous three books) and starting to line up holiday commissions.
 

Bring it on!!
 

Inquiries may come to moi via email.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment