Dagan ~~ Kimberly Kelly Santini

 

"Dagan," 4" x 6", commissioned portrait of my favorite kind of kitty to paint - calico! -  acrylic on panel, private collection (THANK YOU!).

 
Actually, I can't really say that calicos are my actual favorites, because I also totally dig on painting black cats. And all the stripes in tabbys are so much fun. And white kitties that aren't really white - they are pink and yellows and lavenders. And then there are seal points and tuxedos and multi-toed and manxes (love those tailless butts) and .....

 
Thanks, as always, for looking at and sharing my artwork,
Kim
 



Commissions & Inquiries

 
I always accept commissions - it's just a matter of how far out I am scheduled.

 
As of this posting, I am booking daily portraits for early December of this year. My cutoff date for holiday gifts is December 15th. 

 
But never fear! If you want to gift a portrait and my calendar is full, may I suggest a gift certificate?! These go over really well because the recipient can be involved in the process.

 
Meanwhile, just as an FYI (because inquiries are coming in faster than I can respond):

 
Sketches start at $49
Paintings start at $209

 
All work is priced based on complexity of design and overall size.

 
I promise to respond to your emails as quickly as possible, in the order received.

 
Thanks so much for your patience!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment