Marley ~~ Kimberly Kelly Santini



"Marley," 6" square, commissioned black cat painting, acrylic on panel, private collection (THANK YOU!).


Marley is going to make one heck of a Christmas gift!! His painting, that is. The real Marley wouldn't go so well for sitting still under the tree all wrapped up....


What's been going on in the studio?
  • Lots of book work - fact checking, proofing and design
  • Prepping paintings to go to an exhibition
  • Fielding inquiries and emails (see sidebar)
  • Editing an article for publication
  • Breaking into the Halloween candy stash (but don't tell the kids!)

Hope you have a spectacular weekend!!


Thanks, as always, for looking at and sharing my artwork,
Kim





Commissions & Inquiries


I always accept commissions - it's just a matter of how far out I am scheduled.


As of this posting, I am booking daily portraits for early December of this year. My cutoff date for holiday gifts is December 15th. 


But never fear! If you want to gift a portrait and my calendar is full, may I suggest a gift certificate?! These go over really well because the recipient can be involved in the process.


Meanwhile, just as an FYI (because inquiries are coming in faster than I can respond):

Sketches start at $49
Paintings start at $209


All work is priced based on complexity of design and overall size.


I promise to respond to your emails as quickly as possible, in the order received.


Thanks so much for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment