Bodie's Bell, A Painted Sketch ~~ Kimberly Kelly Santini

 
 

"Bodie's Bell," a commmissioned painted sketch, image approximately 5" x 7" roughly centered on an 11" x 14" piece of multimedia artboard. 

 
Thanks to the help of My Better Half, paintings are getting packaged as soon as they are dry. I couldn't have painted - and shipped - over 40 commissioned portraits since October without the help of him and my entire family.

 
I owe them a major batch of chocolate chip cookies once this is all completed. Which will happen after I sleep. For a couple of days.
 

There's in-process pics of Bodie on the studio Facebook page.

 
Thank you so much for supporting my artwork and providing my livelihood,
Kim

 



 
Tease
 

There's nothing like a spoilt kitten to ruin a good nap, you know? 

 
Mona waited and waited for Finnigan to wake up and show mild curiousity in her slowly flicking tail.

 
Then, she let him have it. With all four paws, as she shot out from under the couch belly up and head first.

 
Poor Finnigan went upstairs (after he peeled himself off the ceiling) and finished his nap under the bed.

 
Mona curled up on the couch where he had so kindly warmed a spot for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment