Orange Tabby, A Painted Sketch ~~ Kimberly Kelly Santini



 

"Orange Tabby," a painted sketch done in acrylics on multimedia artboard. This piece will be headed to a new home in several days, one of my final holiday commissions.

 
I have one more larger portrait to finish (with local delivery, phew!) and a handful of other projects to complete my own handmade Christmas gift giving.

 
But tonite we're welcoming the start of Christmas Break. It'll be a savory pot roast with all the fixings (My Better Half is a mean cook, too!), a celebratory gin and tonic (I'll have that now, please, bartender!), and some leftover birthday cake. After which we'll take in Matthew Bourne's Nutcracker (courtesy of the Ovation Channel).

 
Sigh. Life is good. So very good.

 
Thank you so much for supporting my artwork and providing my livelihood,
Kim
 
 


 
Helping Paws

 
The Canine Art Guild's annual Helping Paws Exhibition is now available for viewing online. Please stop by and cast your vote for the People's Choice Award - an award which will be given to the winning artwork's affiliated rescue group or shelter.
 

Additionally, all artwork is for sale, with proceeds benefitting the same groups.

 
See if you can't pick out a couple Dog a Day muses among the collection!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment