Cyclamen Flowers

Cyclamen Flowers
Cyclamen Flowers, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:

 I like to paint thick and expressionistic. I usually work with a very limited cool warm primary palette also known as a double primary palette.


I use Alizarin Crimson and Cadmium Red as my warm and cool reds e but for this paining I chose Da Vinci Cadmium Orange and Rose Madder.
There are a wide range of colors to choices available and trying to decide what to paint with can be overwhelming, that is why I think learning to work with a limited color palette and mix your own colors is vital to understand how to mix and use color.
There are many different kinds of limited palettes. There are the palettes of the Old Master, Earth toned palettes and the palettes of the Impressionists' pick one that you like and work with it for a while and see what you learn.

Stop by my blog Art by Delilah for more tips on painting and marketing.

Cyclamen
10x8
Expressionist floral painting on gallery wrapped stretched canvas.
Media: oil painting
Size: 8 in X 10 in (20.3 cm X 25.4 cm)
Price: $200 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD plus $10 USD s/h
"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2012 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment