Michigan Farms have lots of Pigs

Saddleback Pig with Blue Barn
Saddleback Pig with Blue Barn, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: I grew up on a farm lots of chickens and pigs.If you are from Cass county in Michigan you see lots of swine farms as you drive along the rural roads. I have painted lots of pigs and chickens and here is another pig painting. This is a painting of a Saddleback Pig.The saddle back pig is a rare bread of swine. I have found a video of a Mom pig and some little ones. Baby pigs are so cute.To see more of my daily paintings viste my blog Painting of the Day. I have larger paintings available on my Website Art by Delilah,Delilah Smith.




Saddle Back Pig with Blue Barn
5x7 oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel ready to frame.
Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $100 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2012 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment