Delilah, Fall Rain


Fall Rain
Fall Rain, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:When the skies of Michigan turn gray it is the start of fall rain. I was going back to my car last week and got caught in a down pour of cold fall rain. I am glad to have the rain after the long dry summer but I sure was chilled to the bone. That is where I got the idea to paint some people waiting at the light like I did in the rain.  I was kind and gave them umbrella's. I wish I had had one that day.To view another of my walk in the rain paintings click here. Stop in at my web site Art by Delilah to see larger oil paintings.
 
Fall Rain
oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel ready to be framed.
Media: oil painting
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Price: $99 USD
How to Purchase:

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:

Join Our Email List
Email:  


For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2012 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment