Work in Progress: Natures Calligraphy by Paul Wolber

Natures Calligraphy: Work in Progress
8" x 10" (20.3 cm x 25.4 cm) original acrylic painting unframed on hand primed board

Go to Paul Wolber's blog HERE

Sometimes it’s more instructive to see a work in progress than to view the finished work. You can see the process the artist is going through to create the painting In this case, I’m in the process of laying in color to get the feel and atmosphere of impending fall colors against the weathering of nature on the surface of the building. I didn’t have time to finish this work, so I’m posting this first stage here. I’ve done this in a number of past paintings that you can see HERE and HERE.
Thanks for taking a look at my blog.
© Copyright 2012 by Paul Wolber
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment