Whimsical Pig Art by Delilah


Pearls on a Pig
Pearls on a Pig, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: Okay who let the pigs out? Looks like it is pigs night out. I love to paint a few whimsical paintings. Pigs cows and chickens seem to be doomed for my weird sense of humor  I have a crazy chicken painting on the watercolor easel right now and I think it about time for those Conga Chickens to show their beaks again.
Pearls on a Pig
10x8x.75 oil painting on stretched canvas
Media: oil painting
Size: 8 in X 10 in (20.3 cm X 25.4 cm)
Price: $200 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD plus $10 USD s/h

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:

Join Our Email List
Email:  


For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2012 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment