Madame Alexander


"Madame Alexander," Toy #3, 6" x 6," acrylics on masonite, depicting a backlit porcelain doll from the Salvation Army. Please connect with me via email if you would like to purchase this painting - she's only $75, and that includes s&h inside the US!

I spent the last 2 days prepping for my workshop in Ann Arbor tomorrow. This one is a 2 day intensive, where I try to boil down and condense all the goodies I throw at students in a typical 4 day workshop (and THOSE are fast paced too!). I also have a couple new exercises I wanted to use, which meant restructuring the flow of the days and reworking my slideshow.

I work best under pressure, I suppose!

And to top things off, I'm a couple hundred emails behind in responding. So please continue to be patient with me if you are awaiting a note - I promise I'll get to them asap. But I will have limited computer time the rest of the week.

Now it's off to wrap and ship paintings heading to new homes, and then to pack my paints and brushes. Once that's all done, I'm heading over to Oakland University to listen in, where The Man Child will be hitting things as part of the student symphony and brass ensemble (for those of you new around here, he's a percussionist studying music education and performance).

Thanks, as always, for following along with my artwork,
All my best, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment