A Natural Blonde ~~ Kimberly Kelly Santini


"A Natural Blonde," 8" square, commissioned mixed breed (terrier of some sort I'm guessing) dog portrait, done in Golden Open Acrylics on Ampersand Gessobord, private collection.

And if you recognize this cutie, please don't breathe a word of it. She's a Christmas gift, supposedly a surprise Christmas gift. I've been promised that the recipient doesn't know about this newsletter/blog - and they don't necessarily need to until after the holidays!

I had a cancellation this morning, opening up two portrait spots prior to the holidays. If you would like them, please let me know!

Meanwhile, my show at the Orion Township Public Library comes down at the end of the month. If you haven't gotten over to see the art, by all means high tail it over there!! Quickly!!

Thanks for looking at, and sharing, my artwork with your friends and family -
Kim
DON'T FORGET: Artist Q&A Day Tomorrow!! Ask any arts related questions on the blog using the comments field, and I'll answer them in the order received.


Gift Certificates Available

Not sure you can get your hands on suitable reference photos without ruining the surprise?

Caught needing a gift with very little lead time?

That's OK - I can build a beautiful full color gift certificate that is perfect for gift giving, using a favorite painting or breed image as the backdrop.

Shoot me a note and we'll get the process started!

No comments:

Post a Comment