Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini

Today I hung my second solo show in one month, this one with 29 paintings, at the Orion Township Public Library in Lake Orion, Michigan. "How To" will hang through the end of October.
(Not sure what I'll do at the end of this month, when I have 60+ paintings returning from their respective exhibitions to the studio!!)
New to this show was the "How To" section, where I created a step by step of my own Mona Lisa painting (see below).
Initial reactions were great - library patrons were excited to see my work and gave me some excellent feedback. It's one thing to be holed up in the studio, playing with paint, but it's something else altogether to take that work into the public and have conversations about it. I thoroughly enjoyed myself today.
Thanks as always for looking at - and sharing - my artwork with your friends and family -

Enjoy the weekend!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment