Frances ~~ Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini


"Frances," 5" x 7", pet portrait of a rescued Boxer (yes, she has a tail!), done in Golden Open Acrylics on Ampersand Gessobord, $ 289 to the first ones asking nicely.

Frances came to her family via a Boxer Rescue group who had pulled her from a pound. She was a 40 lb 2 year old with heartworms who had spent the majority of her life tied to a stake and virtually no manners.

But a strong desire to please her new family.

And thankfully her new family understood and was able to provide the training and love that Frances needed.

Thanks, as always, for supporting my artwork!
Kim

PS You haven't forgotten about the 10% off newly booked commissions, have you ?? the project has to be booked during this January, but can happen any time during 2011. Shoot me an email if you are interested! Come on - I've booked 8 portraits this week - I dare you to raise that number!






My Newest Acquisitions

See the two paintings that have me entirely over the moon?

These are by Lisa Daria, a daily painter who inspires me regularly. I am in awe of the way she is able to pare her compositions down to the fewest brushstrokes possible. And she has a fantastic sense of color, too.

What was the last piece of original art you've added to your collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment