grownUP Journalling ~~ Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini

I've been teaching creative journalling to children for several years now, but tonite I took the leap and shared my ideas with adults.

Well, the "adults" part is just between you and me. I know where I firmly stand.

Seriously, though, it was a great time.

Meanwhile, here's a page from grownUP Chris's journal. It includes rubbings and tea staining. Underneath you can see the overhang from a textured page she built with striped tissue paper.

We've got another session next week, Thursday night, if you feel so compelled.

Thanks, as always, for supporting my artwork!
Kim

PS You haven't forgotten about the 10% off newly booked commissions, have you ?? the project has to be booked during this January, but can happen any time during 2011. Shoot me an email if you are interested! Come on - I've booked 8 portraits this week - I dare you to raise that number!


Creative Journalling

Also called Art Journalling, this is a form that combines visuals and text in a book format. It is a great means of personal expression, stress reduction, and cross-generational bonding.

I teach workshops regularly - visit my website and see what's in the works.

Meanwhile, I have an adult journalling class next Thursday (the 27th) and a children's workshop in the spring.

Email me for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment