Still Life and Some Dog Treats ~~ Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini


Nestled amongst my kids' artwork and the real dog treats sits my painting "Three Bones." This piece is available in this beautiful custom frame for $309, or if you would prefer just the panel, $269.

Email me if you are interested.

There's more about "Three Bones" on the Painting a Dog a Day blog. In the time since her creation in March 2008, this painting has participated in many exhibitions and events.

Frankly I am surprised she doesn't have a home yet. I'm certain the right one will come about eventually, though. They always do.

She sure would make for a darling Valentine's gift (hint hint).

Meanwhile, thanks, as always, for supporting my artwork!
Kim

PS We're in the homestretch here with respect to this month's 10% newly booked commissions. The project has to be booked during this January, but can happen any time during 2011. Shoot me an email if you are interested! I booked 9 new portraits last week - let's see if we can't match that this one!!

Teaching

Not sure how this happened, but tonite I am teaching a grownUPs Journalling class, on Sunday I'm running Creative Journalling for my horde of kids, and Monday I'll be leading an acrylics painting workshop for adults.

Yikes!

I'll need a break after all this just to simmer with the inspiration and ideas that always spark when I get the chance to work with others.

Guess that mean's I've just raised the bar for myself next week, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment