The Birthday Girl ~~ Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini

"The Birthday Girl," 5" x 7", commissioned pet portrait, depicting a cherished black lab. This painting was done in Golden Open Acrylics on an Ampersand Gessobord and will be headed to her new home shortly (THANK YOU to my newest Dog a Day collector!).

If you are interested in commissioning a special portrait of your own companion animal, please email me.

Several collectors have also asked how they can best browse available artwork (the blog has gotten cumbersome with over 1000 postings!), and in response I have created a gallery on FineArtAmerica that containsoriginal unsold paintings. I'll be adding to it over the coming weeks, but you are invited to peruse to shop and share. And don't forget - returning collectors will receive 10% off their purchases.

Thanks, as always, for looking at and sharing my artwork with your friends and family -
Kim


Notecards & Posters
Notecards made from the Dog a Day paintings can be ordered viaFineArtAmerica. The cards are large (5-1/2" x 8") and printed on a beautiful glossy stock - I love them!

Once the original painting has sold, I also set FineArtAmerica up so that collectors may purchase poster quality reproductions.

If you do not see the painting you would like, please email me and I'll do my best to get it uploaded within a couple of days.


No comments:

Post a Comment