Black Capped Chickadee Pair by Paul Wolber

  Chickadee Pair Romance
(click photo to see more detail) 

8" x 10" (20.3 cm x 25.4 cm) original acrylic painting on hand primed board $325 w/free shipping in US and Canada
To receive email of new postings click below or send email to Paul
For more info or purchase go to my blog HERE
To see available works in my dailypainters gallery click HERE

All the bird guide books say Chickadees are shy, however I've observed them to be the most friendly birds around. They come to the bird feeder more often when we are close by and while I don't do this, I've seen lots of folks feed them by hand.

I've photographed this pair for over a year now and this composition is one of my favorites.

© Copyright 2011 by Paul Wolber
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment