Milking Time in Michigan



Milking Time
About This Painting: The cow are headed for the barn because it's milking time. As a child one of my jobs was to go back in the fields and round up the cow for milking but most of the time they would already be on their way up the lane to meet me. To view more of my daily paintings visit my blog Painting of the day where I most a new small painting each day or to view larger works stop in at my web site Delilah Smith.
Milking Time
5x7 oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel

Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $120 USD
How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $120 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email
"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
All images are © 2004-2011 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment