Roxy ~~ Kimberly Kelly Santini


 

"Roxy," 8" x 10", portrait of a little black French Bulldog, done in Golden Open Acrylics on an Ampersand Gessobord. This one's not for sale - she's already got a most excellent home.

 
However, I know there will be those wanting something similar, so just email me and we'll put together a killer project just for you.

 
This is the live demonstration painting I did on Saturday atRaining Cats and Dogs in Frankenmuth, Michigan. I moved a good hunk of my studio onto their front porch, and set up for an idyllic day of pushing color about and chatting it up with passers-by.

 
For the record, I am so pleased that they invited me to hang my artwork in their store AND allowed me to come work with them for a day. I can't wait to do it again. 
 

If you didn't make it up this weekend, that's ok - my work is there indefinately, and I will regularly bring up new paintings, too. 10% of all sales (including commissioned portraits!) made through them will be donated to animal shelters/rescue groups in the Frankenmuth area, too. 

 
Thanks, as always, for looking at and sharing my paintings with your friends and family,
Kim

 
OH YEAH - "Ladybugs" has sold (thanks to collector AT!!), which means reproductions are now available on FineArtAmerica. And the same goes with "Whiskery Clyde" (welcome to new collector BK!!) - get your repros here.

 
COMING UP ~~ PAINTING WORKSHOP "Mixing Color Not Mud": Saturday, October 8th, at the Orion Art Center in Lake Orion MICHIGAN. Email me to get on the early bird list.
 
 

 

Just a few pics from the weekend.....

 

At first I set up on the porch, but it was literally raining cats and dogs, and they kindly brought me inside (ironically next to the Thundershirts).......

 

 

Where I was teased with displays of colorful leashes and great gifts for nearly everyone I knew......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment