Bathtime ~~ Kimberly Kelly Santini

In Process views are on the studio Facebook page
 

"Bathtime (Harrison's Reflection), from the Saratoga Series, " 5" x 7", done in Golden Open Acrylics on ampersand gessobord. This original painting can be added to your collection for $289 - just ask me how!

 
It seems like photographer Juliet Harrison's imagery has always turned me on. I have several of her silver gelatin prints in the studio and scattered throughout my house, and that has nothing to do with the fact that she is also a cherished friend.

 
The way she sees the world through her viewfinder is brilliant - and usually causes me to do a double take and look again. I mean really look. 

 
And when I shot the reference for this painting, she happened to be standing alongside me, taking a similar one.

 
I'd like to say that great minds think alike, but I'm not taking any credit for this. It's all Juliet's inspiration.

 
Thanks, as always, for looking at and sharing my paintings with your friends and family.
Kim
 

 
Mona Lisa
(aka Mo-Bug/
Buggie/Bugga-Boo)
 


How is it possible that 6 pounds of fur adds so much warmth and laughter to our home?

 
A year ago this week, we adopted a teeny tiny tabby kitten from our local shelter. It's like she's always been here.....

 
 
I just love her "sweet spot." And everything else about her.
 
Thanks for picking us, Mo!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment