Dear Ole Annie ~~ Kimberly Kelly Santini

 
 
 

"Dear Ole Annie," 4" x 6", done in Golden Open Acrylics on a Raymar panel, commissioned portrait of a black lab. Sold - thank you very much and a warm welcome to new collector KD! (Oh, and this is a Christmas gift, so if you know Annie or KD, please keep it a secret from the rest of the Ds !!)

 
My assignment?

  • Using multiple photos, create a timeless portrait of an old girl, preserving her sweet and expressive face.
  • There should be reference to the full and joyful life she's led, and her loyalty and devotion to her family.
  • The painting would be intimately sized, but carry a big wallop.

I think I got it down!

 
Thanks, as always, for looking at and sharing my paintings with your friends and family,
Kim
 
 
COMING UP ~~ PAINTING WORKSHOP "Mixing Color Not Mud": Saturday, October 8th, at the Orion Art Center in Lake Orion MICHIGAN. Email me to get on the early bird list.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment