Maggie A ~~ by Kimberly Kelly Santini


 
 
 

"Maggie A," 8" x 10", portrait of a yellow lab, done in Golden Open Acrylics on an Ampersand Gessobord. 

 
The same girl who obligingly played catch for us yesterdayis posing pretty today. Until someone says "ball" out loud, and then all bets are off.

 
This is a commissioned portrait, and my guess is that it will be the family's favoritest gift this holiday.

 
Yes, I said "holiday." Don't throw tomatos. At least not yet - give me a minute here.

 
In the past, my calendar has been booked solid through the year's end by mid-September to early-October. So hold onto those tomatos and instead let me know if you are considering a portrait for someone on your list.

 
Sketches start at $49. 

 
Now let me go get a bowl to collect those tomatos. I'd love to roast them with some basil and olive oil.......

 
Thanks, as always, for looking at and sharing my paintings with your friends and family,
Kim
 

 
COMING UP ~~ PAINTING WORKSHOP "Mixing Color Not Mud": Saturday, October 8th, at the Orion Art Center in Lake Orion MICHIGAN. Email me to get on the early bird list.

 

Artist Group Talks

 
Earlier this week, I met with a local group of artists and gave a presentation on publishing (insert big wave - thanks, guys and gals, for inviting me out!!).

 
I love sharing what I've learned with other professionals. 

 
I can talk to your group about painting-centric processes, share the benefits of creative journalling, talk about a daily painting commitment, discuss marketing your art via the internet, give an intro on publishing, and/or other address other studio specific tasks.

 
Send me an email if you are interested in booking a presentation of some sort.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment