Catch! ~~ by Kimberly Kelly Santini


 
 
 

"Catch!," 9" x 14", portrait of a yellow lab, done in Golden Open Acrylics on an Ampersand Gessobord. Add this painting - and a big grin - to your collection for $599. Inquiries may come to me.

 
Despite a day fraught with interruptions - the phone, carpools, a furiously barking dog, and a myriad of other events trying to draw me astray - I finished my painting. A rather ambitious one to boot. Doesn't matter that it's the nth hour. I'm very pleased with myself.

 
Seems extra fitting that I also was reading something today about unabashedly allowing your happiness to shine. This girl has that part down - we could all take a lesson from her!

 
Meanwhile, I'm off to bed - looks like tomorrow could be a repeat of today.

 
Thanks, as always, for looking at and sharing my paintings with your friends and family,
Kim
 

 
COMING UP ~~ PAINTING WORKSHOP "Mixing Color Not Mud": Saturday, October 8th, at the Orion Art Center in Lake Orion MICHIGAN. Email me to get on the early bird list.

 


 

Last winter one of my Dog-a-Day paintings earned first place in a Richeson 75 exhibition. This prize came with a wonderful gift certificate towards Jack Richeson art supplies.

 
My first box arrived today, packed with a huge variety of brushes and other goodies. My fistful (above) represents just a few of my new tools. I think I'm set with brushes for a little bit......

 
Thank you, Jack Richeson & Co for your generousity! 


No comments:

Post a Comment